The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.3.9. This is a minor release of SOGo which which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Changes from the previous release
- you can now limit the file upload size using the WOMaxUploadSize configuration parameter (integer value in kilobytes) (#3510, #3135)
- allow resources to prevent invitations (#3410)
- now support EAS MIME truncation
- added Lithuanian (lt) translation - thanks to Mantas Liobė
- allow EAS attachments get on 2nd-level mailboxes (#3505)
- fixed EAS bday shift (#3518)
- prefer SOGoRefreshViewCheck to SOGoMailMessageCheck (#3465)
- properly unfold long mail headers (#3152)
See http://sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/Alinto/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.3.9 for the complete change log.
Back to 2016