The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.3.7. This is a minor release of SOGo which which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Changes from the previous release
- new junk/not junk capability with generic SMTP integration
- newly created folders using EAS are always sync'ed by default (#3454)
- added Croatian (hr_HR) translation - thanks to Jens Riecken
- now always generate invitation updates when using EAS
- rewrote the string sanitization to be 32-bit Unicode safe
- do not try to decode non-wbxml responses for debug output (#3444)
See http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.3.7 for the complete change log.
Back to 2016