The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.3.6. This is a minor release of SOGo which which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Changes from the previous release
- now able to sync only default mail folders when using EAS
- unit testing for RTFHandler
- JUnit output for sogo-tests
- do not unescape twice mail folder names (#3423)
- do not consider mobile Outlook EAS clients as DAV ones (#3431)
- we now follow 301 redirects when fetching ICS calendars
- when deleting an event using EAS, properly invoke the auto-scheduling code
- do not include failure attachments (really long filenames)
- fix encoding of email subjects with non-ASCII characters
- fix appointment notification mails using SOGoEnableDomainBasedUID configuration
- fix shifts in event times on Outlook
See http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/Alinto/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.3.6 for the complete change log.
Back to 2016