The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.3.5. This is a minor release of SOGo which which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Changes from the previous release
- return an error to openchange if mail message delivery fails
- return the requested elements on complex requests from Outlook when downloading changes
- user sources can be loaded dynamically
- unify user sources API
- updated Russian translation (#3383)
- properly compute the last week number for the year (#1010)
- share calendar, tasks and contacts folders in Outlook 2013 with editor permissions
- prioritize filename in Content-Disposition against name in Content-Type to get the filename of an attachment in mail
- request all contacts when there is no filter in Contacts menu in Webmail
- personal contacts working properly on Outlook
- fixes on RTF parsing used by event/contact description and mail as RTF to read non-ASCII characters: better parsing of font table, when using a font, switch to its character set, correct parsing of escaped characters and Unicode character command word support for unicode characters greater than 32767
- no crash resolving recipients after reconnecting LDAP connection
- avoid creation of phantom contacts in SOGo from distribution list synced from Outlook.
- accepted & updated event names are now shown correctly in Outlook
- provide safe guards in mail and calendar to avoid exceptions while syncing
See http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/Alinto/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.3.5 for the complete change log.
Back to 2016