The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.3.16. This is a minor release of SOGo which which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Changes from the previous release
- [eas] initial support for server-side mailbox search operations
- [eas] propagate message submission errors to EAS clients (#3774)
- [web] updated CKEditor to version 4.5.11
- [web] added Serbian (sr) translation - thanks to Bogdanović Bojan
- [web] correctly set percent-complete for tasks from the list view (#3197
- [core] fixed caching expiration of ACLs assigned to LDAP groups (#2867
- [core] we now search in all domain sources for Apple Calendar
- [core] properly handle groups in Apple Calendar's delegation
- [core] make sure new cards always have a UID (#3819)
See http://sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.3.16 for the complete change log.
Back to 2016