The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.3.15. This is a minor release of SOGo which which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Changes from the previous release
- [web] don't allow a recurrence rule to end before the first occurrence
- [eas] properly generate the BusyStatus for normal events
- [eas] properly escape all email and address fields
- [eas] properly generate yearly rrule
- [core] strip protocol value from proxyAddresses attribute (#3182)
- [web] handle binary content transfer encoding when displaying mails
See http://sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.3.15 for the complete change log.
Back to 2016