The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.3.14. This is a minor release of SOGo which which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Changes from the previous release
- [eas] added folder merging capabilities
- [web] expunge drafts mailbox when a draft is sent and deleted
- [web] style cancelled events in Calendar module (#2800)
- [web] updated CKEditor to version 4.5.10
- [eas] fixed long GUID issue preventing sometimes synchronisation (#3460
- [web] improved extraction of HTML signature in Preferences module
- [web] really delete mailboxes being deleted from the Trash folder (#595, #1189, #641)
- [core] fixing sogo-tool backup with multi-domain configuration but domain-less logins
- [core] during event scheduling, use 409 instead of 403 so Lightning doesn't fail silently
- [core] correctly calculate recurrence exceptions when not overlapping the recurrence id
- [core] prevent invalid SENT-BY handling during event invitations (#3759)
See http://sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.3.14 for the complete change log.
Back to 2016