The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.3.13. This is a minor release of SOGo which which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Changes from the previous release
- [core] now possible to set default Sieve script (#2949)
- [core] new sogo-tool truncate-calendar feature (#1513, #3141)
- [eas] initial Out-of-Office support in EAS
- [core] avoid showing bundle loading info when not needed (#3726)
- [core] when restoring data using sogo-tool, regenerate Sieve script (#3029)
- [eas] use the preferred email identity in EAS if valid (#3698)
- [eas] handle inline attachments during EAS content generation
- [web] update jQuery File Upload library to 9.12.5
- [web] fixed crash when an attachment filename has no extension
- [web] dragging a toolbar button was blocking the mail editor in Firefox
- [eas] handle base64 EAS protocol version
See http://sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/Alinto/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.3.13 for the complete change log.
Back to 2016