The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.3.4. This is a minor release of SOGo which which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Changes from the previous release
- initial support for EAS calendar exceptions
- limit the maximum width of toolbar buttons (#3381)
- EAS fix for wrong charset being used (#3392)
- EAS fix on qp-encoded subjects (#3390)
- correctly handle all-day event exceptions when the master event changes
- prevent characters in calendar component UID causing issues during import process
- avoid duplicating attendees when accepting event using a different identity over CalDAV
See http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.3.4 for the complete change log.
Back to 2015