The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 2.2.14. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on improved stability over previous versions.
- fixed calendar selection in event and task editors (#3049, #3050)
- check for resources existence when listing subscribed ones (#3054)
- correctly recognize Apple Calendar on Yosemite (#2960)
- fixed two potential autorelease pool leaks (#3026 and #3051)
- fixed birthday offset in EAS
- fixed From's full name over EAS
- fixed potential issue when handling multiple Add/Change/Delete/Fetch EAS commands (#3057)
- fixed wrong timezone calculation on recurring events
- MultipleBookingsFieldName can be set to -1 to show busy status when booked at least once
- handle multipart objects in EAS/ItemOperations
See http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/changelog_page.php?project_id=1 for closed tickets and https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo/commits/SOGo-2.2.14 for the complete change log.
Back to 2015