The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 1.3.7. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Among the improvements since the previous SOGo release, there are :
- IMAP namespaces are now translated and the full name of the mailbox owner is extracted under "Other Users"
- added the "authenticationFilter" parameter for SQL-based sources to limit who can authenticate to a local SOGo instance
- added the "IMAPLoginFieldName" parameter in authentication sources to specify a different value for IMAP authentication
- added support for resources like projectors, conference rooms and more which allows SOGo to avoid double-booking of them and also allows SOGo to automatically accept invitations for them
- the personal calendar in iCal is now placed at the very top
- the recipients selection works more like Thunderbird when composing emails
- improved the documentation regarding groups in LDAP
- packages for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 6 are now available
- minor improvements to the webmail module
- minor improvements to the contacts web module
- selection problems with Chrome under OS X in the webmail interface
- crash when some events had no end date
You can get everything from the download section, together with documentation.
Back to 2011