The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 1.3.2. This is a minor release of SOGo which focuses on small new features and improved stability over previous versions.
Among the improvements since the previous SOGo release, there are :
- fixed various issues with some types of email address fields
- added support for Ctrl-A (select all) in all web modules
- added support for Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V (copy/paste) in the calendar web module
- now builds properly with gnustep-make >= 2.2 and gnustep-base >= 1.20
- added return receipts support in the webmail interface
- added CardDAV support (Apple AddressBook and iPhone)
- added support for multiple, external IMAP accounts
- added SSL/TLS support for IMAP accounts (system and external)
- improved and standardized alerts in all web modules
- added differentiation of public, private and confidential events
- added display of unread messages count for all mailboxes
- added support for email event reminders
You can get everything from the download section, together with documentation.
Back to 2010