The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 1.1.0. This is a major release of SOGo which focuses on new features, improved stability and which includes many bug fixes and several small enhancements over previous versions.
The Inverse Team is also pleased to announce the availability of customer support packages for SOGo. Please visit the support section for details.
Among the improvements since the previous SOGo release, there are :
- added backup/restore tools for all user’s data (calendars, address books, preferences, etc.)
- added Web administrative interface (right now, only for ACLs)
- added the "Starred" column in the webmail module to match Thunderbird’s behavior
- improved the calendar properties dialog to be able to enable/disabled calendars for synchronization
- the default module can now be set on a per-user basis
- a context menu is now available for tasks
- added the capability of creating and managing lists of contacts (same as in Thunderbird)
- added support for short date format in the calendar views
- added support for iCal delegation (iCal 3)
- added preliminary support for iCal 4
- rewrote dTree.js to include major optimizations
- added WebAuth support
- added support for remote ICS subscriptions
- added support for ICS and vCard/LDIF import
- added support for event delegation (resend an invitation to someone else)
- added initial support for checking and displaying S/MIME signed messages
- added support SQL-based authentication sources and address books
- added support for Sieve filters
Moreover, with this release, Inverse also announces the immediate availability of new SOGo Connector and SOGo Integrator extensions for Mozilla Thunderbird. The integration has also been perfected with the Inverse Edition of Mozilla Lightning.
You can get everything from the download section, together with documentation.
Back to 2009