The Inverse Team is pleased to announce the immediate availability of SOGo 1.0.1. This is a maintenance release of SOGo which focuses on stability and includes many bug fixes and several small enhancements.
Among the improvements since the previous release, there are :
- now possbile to navigate using keyboard keys in the address book and mail modules
- the favicon can now be specified using the SOGoFaviconRelativeURL preference
- we now support LDAP encryption for binding and for contact lookups
- we now support LDAP scopes for various search operations
- when the status of an attendee changes, the event of an organizer is now updated correctly if it doesn’t reside in the personal folder
- formatting improvements in the email invitation templates
- Dovecot IMAP fixes and speed enhancements
- code cleanups to remove most compiler warnings
- various database fixes (Oracle, connection pools, unavailability, etc.)
- init scripts improvements
Moreover, with this release, Inverse also announces the immediate availability of new SOGo Connector and SOGo Integrator extensions for Mozilla Thunderbird. The integration has also been perfected with the Inverse Edition of Mozilla Lightning.
You can get everything from the download section, together with documentation.
Back to 2009