View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0000938SOGoWeb Calendarpublic2011-01-25 15:35
Reportermark Assigned Tofrancis  
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
Status resolvedResolutionfixed 
Product Version1.3.3 
Target Version1.3.5Fixed in Version1.3.5 
Summary0000938: thunderbird changes to recurrent events don't show in web view
Description

When a recurrent event is changed in Thunderbird, it saves correctly but the web view still shows the old information. If the single instance of the recurrent event is deleted, and a new event create instead then the information shows correctly.

TagsNo tags attached.

Activities

ludovic

ludovic

2010-11-01 11:21

administrator   ~0001679

Just tried with TB 3.1 and SOGo v1.3.3 and everything works perfectly.

You might want to show more evidences.

mark

mark

2010-11-02 09:04

reporter   ~0001684

Last edited: 2010-11-02 09:05

Ok I've tested this with a new custom recurrent event (recurrent daily, on weekdays). When I then edit this in thunderbird (single occurrence edit only) it changes and shows there and on iPhone correctly, but the web interface still shows the old title. Can see the following in the log when editing hte item:

Nov 02 13:01:46 sogod [27925]: <<0x0276AAE0[SOGoAppointmentObject]:88d530e0-8b74-4f1b-94ff-39da5d61401b.ics>>D etag '"gcs00000022"' matches: "gcs00000022"
Nov 02 13:01:46 sogod [27925]: [ERROR] <0x0x7fcebbb84e00[GCSAlarmsFolder]> 'OCSEMailAlarmsFolderURL' is not set
Nov 02 13:01:46 sogod [27925]: <<0x0276AAE0[SOGoAppointmentObject]:88d530e0-8b74-4f1b-94ff-39da5d61401b.ics>>D etag '"gcs00000022"' matches: "gcs00000022"
127.0.0.1 - - [02/Nov/2010:13:01:46 GMT] "PUT /SOGo/dav/mark@campbell-lange.net/Calendar/personal/88d530e0-8b74-4f1b-94ff-39da5d61401b.ics HTTP/1.1" 204 0/1621 0.112 - - 0

Which all looks ok (apart from alert location is that an issue?).. then when reloading sogo web interface:

127.0.0.1 - - [02/Nov/2010:13:04:24 GMT] "POST /SOGo/so/mark@campbell-lange.net/Calendar/weekview?day=20101110 HTTP/1.1" 200 1950/0 0.068 22343 91% 0
Nov 02 13:04:24 sogod [27922]: [ERROR] <0x029A7E70[SOGoAppointmentFolder]:tim_A_campbell-lange_D_net_12AB-4AE9CB00-1-C8964940> missing exception record for recurrence-id: 2010-11-10 15:00:00 +0000
Nov 02 13:04:24 sogod [27922]: [ERROR] <0x029A7E70[SOGoAppointmentFolder]:tim_A_campbell-lange_D_net_12AB-4AE9CB00-1-C8964940> missing exception record for recurrence-id: 2010-11-10 10:30:00 +0000
127.0.0.1 - - [02/Nov/2010:13:04:24 GMT] "POST /SOGo/so/mark@campbell-lange.net/Calendar/eventslist?asc=true&sort=start&day=20101110&filterpopup=view_selectedday HTTP/1.1" 200 989/0 0.480 4553 78% 0
Nov 02 13:04:24 sogod [27923]: [ERROR] <0x02444250[SOGoAppointmentFolder]:paul_A_campbell-lange_D_net_personal> missing exception record for recurrence-id: 2010-11-12 10:30:00 +0000
Nov 02 13:04:25 sogod [27923]: [ERROR] <0x025C0C70[SOGoAppointmentFolder]:veselin_A_campbell-lange_D_net_personal> missing exception record for recurrence-id: 2010-11-09 01:00:00 +0000
Nov 02 13:04:25 sogod [27923]: [ERROR] <0x027E8390[SOGoAppointmentFolder]:tim_A_campbell-lange_D_net_12AB-4AE9CB00-1-C8964940> missing exception record for recurrence-id: 2010-11-10 15:00:00 +0000
Nov 02 13:04:25 sogod [27923]: [ERROR] <0x027E8390[SOGoAppointmentFolder]:tim_A_campbell-lange_D_net_12AB-4AE9CB00-1-C8964940> missing exception record for recurrence-id: 2010-11-10 10:30:00 +0000

Which looks like the issue..... any ideas?

mark

mark

2010-11-03 07:13

reporter   ~0001697

Interestingly, I've checked today in the web interface and it does show the change correctly. Maybe just an issue with the reload? Would also like to know what the errors above are though.

francis

francis

2011-01-14 10:36

administrator   ~0002017

I committed a fix (revision 8ae1b0b4d89d23b2996f0b95677ca5599649f47b) that should fix this kind of issue.

Can you confirm? Thanks!

francis

francis

2011-01-14 10:46

administrator   ~0002019

FYI : I updated http://sogo-demo.inverse.ca/SOGo with the latest code.

francis

francis

2011-01-25 15:35

administrator   ~0002044

No feedback for the past two months. Considering this bug resolved.

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2010-11-01 11:17 mark New Issue
2010-11-01 11:21 ludovic Note Added: 0001679
2010-11-02 09:04 mark Note Added: 0001684
2010-11-02 09:05 mark Note Edited: 0001684
2010-11-03 07:13 mark Note Added: 0001697
2011-01-14 10:36 francis Target Version => 1.3.5
2011-01-14 10:36 francis Note Added: 0002017
2011-01-14 10:36 francis Assigned To => francis
2011-01-14 10:36 francis Status new => feedback
2011-01-14 10:46 francis Note Added: 0002019
2011-01-25 15:35 francis Note Added: 0002044
2011-01-25 15:35 francis Status feedback => resolved
2011-01-25 15:35 francis Fixed in Version => 1.3.5
2011-01-25 15:35 francis Resolution open => fixed