View Issue Details

IDProjectCategoryView StatusLast Update
0000154SOGoWeb Calendarpublic2009-10-15 15:50
Reporterjakob42 Assigned Toludovic  
PrioritynormalSeveritymajorReproducibilityalways
Status resolvedResolutionfixed 
Product Version1.0.4 
Target Version1.1.0Fixed in Version1.1.0 
Summary0000154: Problems with dailyight savings time
Description

I've created a new event, starting 20th October, weekly recurrence, until some time in 2010. We are located in Germany, so we've got the end of daylight savings time on October 22. In the webinterface, everything is fine. But in Thunderbird (current stable 0.9.6) it shows the first occurrence (20. October) all right (10am-12pm) and the following one hour early (9am-11am). It must have something to do with the DST change... BTW: When created in Thunderbird,
it's all right in there, but wrong in the webinterface. Timezones are set to Europe/Berlin in Thunderbird as well as in the webinterface.

BTW: I cannot select 0.9.6 as version, but it's no nightly build either.

Additional Information

I've found the iCalender-Data in the database, perhaps it'll help
solving this problem. There are two entries, even though I only created
one recurring event:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
VERSION:2.0
PRODID:-//Inverse inc./SOGo 1.0//EN
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:F30-4A6D6F80-9-864550
SUMMARY:Test
CREATED:20090727T091251Z
DTSTAMP:20090727T091251Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20090727T091251Z
RRULE:INTERVAL=1;UNTIL=20100203T090000Z;FREQ=WEEKLY;BYDAY=TU
DTSTART:20091020T080000Z
DTEND:20091020T100000Z
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Mozilla.org/NONSGML Mozilla Calendar V1.1//EN
VERSION:2.0
BEGIN:VTIMEZONE
TZID:Europe/Berlin
X-LIC-LOCATION:Europe/Berlin
BEGIN:DAYLIGHT
TZOFFSETFROM:+0100
TZOFFSETTO:+0200
TZNAME:CEST
DTSTART:19700329T020000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=3
END:DAYLIGHT
BEGIN:STANDARD
TZOFFSETFROM:+0200
TZOFFSETTO:+0100
TZNAME:CET
DTSTART:19701025T030000
RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;INTERVAL=1;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10
END:STANDARD
END:VTIMEZONE
BEGIN:VEVENT
CREATED:20090713T125153Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20090727T090951Z
DTSTAMP:20090727T084515Z
UID:25209ba2-58fc-4788-8244-8183d1a14a82
SUMMARY:Test
DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20091020T090000
DTEND;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20091020T110000
X-MOZ-GENERATION:3
TRANSP:OPAQUE
RRULE:INTERVAL=1;UNTIL=20100202T090000Z;FREQ=WEEKLY;BYDAY=TU
END:VEVENT
BEGIN:VEVENT
CREATED:20090727T084317Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20090727T091102Z
DTSTAMP:20090727T084317Z
UID:25209ba2-58fc-4788-8244-8183d1a14a82
SUMMARY:Test
RECURRENCE-ID;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20091020T090000
DTSTART;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20091020T100000
DTEND;TZID=Europe/Berlin:20091020T120000
TRANSP:OPAQUE
SEQUENCE:1
X-MOZ-GENERATION:3
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

TagsNo tags attached.

Activities

francis

francis

2009-10-13 17:27

administrator   ~0000160

I confirm the following problem:

  1. Create a recurrent event in the web interface;
  2. In Lightning, the events after the first DST change will not appear at the proper time.

The opposite works fine:

  1. Create a recurrent event in Lightning;
  2. In the web interface, the events after the first DST change appear at the proper time.

Notice that I was not able to reproduce this time shift problem with a non-repeating event.

ludovic

ludovic

2009-10-15 15:50

administrator   ~0000175

Fixed by http://mtn.inverse.ca/revision/diff/78bab40835ca73611c47298a0a8de1393cf60c03/with/c6f02e683516d8272f34a92875af92b45b067767

It will work for NEW EVENTS ONLY.

Issue History

Date Modified Username Field Change
2009-09-28 06:10 jakob42 New Issue
2009-10-13 17:27 francis Note Added: 0000160
2009-10-15 10:55 ludovic Status new => assigned
2009-10-15 10:55 ludovic Assigned To => ludovic
2009-10-15 11:55 ludovic Project Lightning (Inverse Edition) => SOGo
2009-10-15 11:55 ludovic Category => Backend Address Book
2009-10-15 11:55 ludovic Product Version 0.9.5 =>
2009-10-15 11:55 ludovic Fixed in Version => 1.1.0
2009-10-15 11:56 ludovic Category Backend Address Book => Web Calendar
2009-10-15 11:56 ludovic Product Version => 1.0.4
2009-10-15 11:56 ludovic Fixed in Version 1.1.0 =>
2009-10-15 11:56 ludovic Target Version => 1.1.0
2009-10-15 15:50 ludovic Note Added: 0000175
2009-10-15 15:50 ludovic Status assigned => resolved
2009-10-15 15:50 ludovic Fixed in Version => 1.1.0
2009-10-15 15:50 ludovic Resolution open => fixed