View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001100||SOGo||Backend General||public||2011-01-27 01:29||2011-01-27 13:21|
|Fixed in Version||1.3.5a|
|Summary||0001100: [1.3.5] "Unhandled error occurred" on login after upgrade|
Prior to upgrading to 1.3.5 on Ubuntu 10.04 using the http://inverse.ca/ubuntu lucid repository, my SOGo installation (1.3.4) was functioning perfectly. After performing a dist-upgrade, SOGo is completely inaccessible. Attempting to log in gives "Unhandled error occurred".
I've added OCSSessionsFolderURL to .GNUstepDefaults, and the new table is
mysql> describe sogo_sessions_folder
The table is not populated.
I have restarted memcached, sogo, and have even rebooted the server in question. Logs in Additional Information.
Thanks for your assistance! Hope to get this working soon.
The packages I have installed for sope and sogo:
I'm probably overkill on sope, having done "apt-get
My log file when attempting to log in via LDAP to an ActiveDirectory user
2011-01-27 01:18:43.584 sogod WOCompoundElement: pool embedding is on.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
It appears that when I delete the two authentication sources I have configured, which point to two different Apple LDAP servers, the issue disappears, but my users on those auth sources can no longer log in (obviously). I've tried adding SearchFieldNames per the changelog in case that was necessary, but it didn't help. Only removing those auth sources allows me to log in.
Am I missing anything that's necessary in this new version?
For the record, I have four authentication sources -- I know, I know. Less than ideal management-wise too, but it's necessary until I can move people off the Apple LDAPs. When I say "I can now log in successfully after removing those two sources", I mean my logins on the ActiveDirectory domain or MySQL database both work. I've also disabled my MySQL login for testing purposes, though it's probably not entirely necessary right now. Adding the auth source for the Apple LDAP, either one, is all it takes to break my server.
Fixed with revision 67ceb1cbca26597fa55e31fb97e198f72e72f1df.
|2011-01-27 01:29||jthibeault||New Issue|
|2011-01-27 08:54||jthibeault||Note Added: 0002058|
|2011-01-27 08:59||jthibeault||Note Added: 0002059|
|2011-01-27 12:54||francis||Note Added: 0002061|
|2011-01-27 12:54||francis||Status||new => resolved|
|2011-01-27 12:54||francis||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2011-01-27 12:54||francis||Assigned To||=> francis|
|2011-01-27 13:21||francis||Fixed in Version||=> 1.3.5a|